Here are some pics I took last night of our favorite baby! She has perfect features. That hair, those big eyes, those little heart lips, and for now those chubby cheeks. She has some great little cheek bones but for now they are hiding behind
all that baby cuteness! Just to inform everyone. Mike and I are going to try to post a weekly update. We have chosen Sunday afternoon for posting time, so hopefully we can try it for 6 months or so and see how we do! That way it takes the guessing out of posts. If we have an exciting week we'll post more than that but we're shooting for once a week so wish us luck!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks again for updating! I can see the Joc in her more and more. She is beautiful. Thanks a million for wanting to update the profile every week. You guys are great.
Post a Comment