Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby

practicing sitting turned into...A fun photo day!

I love those little rolls!



This baby babbles out great stories!

a very serious face

I love these little feet!



So big she holds her bottle by herself!



Modeling Grandma's blessing dresses!
(my mom makes blessing dresses, so we wanted Elleah to model
a few so we can have a photo on display when selling them.
Her blessing dress will be sort of similar but a little different too!)


she kicked and kicked when I put the dresses on..so much soft fabric!
(her blessing day will be quite the adventure!)

2 comments:

CamC1181 said...

OH! my goodness! ahhaah those are so great! she looks so beautiful in that dress too! thanks again for being so good about updating every Sunday! its wonderful.

Jocelyn said...

I love her little rolls too! They're so stinkin cute on her!! She is so so gorgeous and you really know how to capture such great moments! I love it and I love you guys very very much. The package still hasn't shown yet and I'm still workin on the web-cam thing! But these are great!