FUN IN THE SUN!!
(with sunscreen of course)
(with sunscreen of course)
Wearing my very first swim diaper!
(Thanks Sophie for letting me borrow one! My mom was very unprepared!)
Me and my daddy about to take a dip!
(my mom keeps saying she loves my legs)
Brrr..It's a little cold,
a foot dip is good enough for me!
Now this is the life!
Ahh!
What a fun day!
We should all go swim again soon!
Bye for now I'm all tuckered out!
2 comments:
Wow! I cant believe how awesome that weather is down there. Ella looks so cute in her bathing suit! And I cant believe how much the top picture looks like Joc. Thanks again for updating every week.
oh my goodness! that is the cutest swimsuit!! i saw mikes parents at the mall today but i didn't say hi i was really late for work! but she definately looks like she loves the sun just like me!! i miss you guys and i'm so happy that you guys are the amazing couple that get to raise the beautiful baby we created! I have to get a webcam soon!! anyways love ya!
Post a Comment