Baseball and One little Piggy!
We put Elleah's hair in her first little piggy tale! So cute! Here are some photos from an Astros game we went to!

"Does my hair look different?" My very first little Piggy!

It was just so cute!

YEAH Our first Astros game! And guess what? They actually WON...I think we're good luck!

The stadium was AMAZING! It's indoors!

GO! GO! GO!

Leah loves eating faces!

We had an amazing night, with some amazing friends!
We put Elleah's hair in her first little piggy tale! So cute! Here are some photos from an Astros game we went to!

"Does my hair look different?" My very first little Piggy!

It was just so cute!

YEAH Our first Astros game! And guess what? They actually WON...I think we're good luck!

The stadium was AMAZING! It's indoors!

GO! GO! GO!

Leah loves eating faces!

We had an amazing night, with some amazing friends!
1 comment:
Cameron and I are very glad to see that she loves baseball as much as we do!!! So adorable! Thanks so much
Post a Comment