Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Love You Through and Through
by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak illustrated by Caroline Jayne Church

"I love your top side. I love your bottom side.
I love your inside and outside.
I love your happy side, your sad side,
your silly side, your mad side.
I love your fingers and toes, your ears and nose.
I love your hair and eyes your giggles and cries.
I love you running and walking, silent and talking
I love you through and through yesterday, today and tomorrow, too."

Elleah this is your favorite book, (if that's possible at 6 1/2 months!) I read it every night and you just look at the adorable pictures and laugh. You just got your 2nd tooth this week and have been such a little trooper, you hardly cry and still wake up your happy little self! XO
I love your giggles and cries
Photobucket
Those are two very cute little teeth!
Photobucket
I love your mouth and nose
Photobucket
silent and talking...I love you through and through
Photobucket

No comments: