Sunday, November 1, 2009

First Halloween

Old McDonald had a CHICK!
Happy Halloween! We were sort of sad realizing this is Elleah's last first holiday! She had a great time (we did too) she would look at kids with really weird costumes and just point at them and then look back at me as if she were saying "mom what are they doing dressed like that?" It was so funny! We were so happy that the weather was so nice. She loved walking around with all her little doting cousins! All girls, All want to be little moms they just ADORE her.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Elleahs first piece of candy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This pic is a bit blurry but I think it's so cute! Elleah and her cousin Hallie LOVE to play on the trampoline together they just laugh and laugh I always think I should take some photos and so of coarse the day I bring it out, the battery dies as I begin. I'll catch the two cuties later!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I wanted to see what you (Lora) was dressed up as! and were you calling Mike old ... (old macdonald??).
They look so cute. Hard to imagine she is so grown up. Has her size caught up with her age? Looks like you have had a falls worth of fun to be sure. Love you.