"Santa baby...
I've been an angel all year"



Mike and I are having a ball trying to do Christmas for this little monkey!
I can see how easy it is for parents to get carried away and spoil rotten their children. You just want to give them EVERYTHING!
although after yesterdays biting episode
(where I might add she bit me on the collar bone and drew blood!)
She might be on Santa's naughty list!
I've been an angel all year"



Mike and I are having a ball trying to do Christmas for this little monkey!
I can see how easy it is for parents to get carried away and spoil rotten their children. You just want to give them EVERYTHING!
although after yesterdays biting episode
(where I might add she bit me on the collar bone and drew blood!)
She might be on Santa's naughty list!
No comments:
Post a Comment