I'm using a sippy cup!
Elleah is doing great and doing so may new things! This is her latest and greatest trick which she thinks is so funny! The nozzle is a really soft rubber so she loves to try to bite on it. I can't believe she can hold it all by herself without having problems. I gave it to her and she just knew what to do with it!



Elleah is doing great and doing so may new things! This is her latest and greatest trick which she thinks is so funny! The nozzle is a really soft rubber so she loves to try to bite on it. I can't believe she can hold it all by herself without having problems. I gave it to her and she just knew what to do with it!



2 comments:
She is such a big girl. Holding her cup and everything. Thanks again for always updating. I love to see her. She looks like so much fun. Thanks for everything you two.
It's our pleasure to keep you updated! She is so fun, she's a little laugh box, she definitely keeps us on our toes. It's hard to show the long hard crying days on the blog (she has those too), but her good days surely out weigh the bad ones! We need to talk about May plans I'll call you a little later!
Post a Comment