*Sorry this post is a little early we are going out of town to visit my brother and won't be home on Sunday! I'll post again on Monday I'm sure there will be new pictures of our favorite baby!
ZOO TIME!
We had such a fantastic day at the Houston Zoo! The temperature was perfect, the Animals were cute and we were with some of the best company you can find! Ella couldn't have had a better first time at the zoo!

Do you recognize my special treasures?
I have on a very cute shirt and brought along some of my favorite friends!

Mom said you call this one elefante in spanish


Mom didn't know how to say this one is spanish!

I can puff out my chest like a peacock!

The baby giraffe was my favorite animal!

I even wore my zoo bib at lunch time!

He takes naps just like me!
Watching my friend Sohpie ride the Carousel made me dizzy!





1 comment:
LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it. Wish I was there to go with you!
Post a Comment