After having a Tea Party ALL DAY LONG the fun didn't stop in the tub!

would you like a spot of tea? Yes please!

the tea pot makes bubbly/water noises when it's poured, and you think it's so funny


I love that it sings songs about nice manners (and has a British accent!) Elleah, you can sign please and thank you, and you are working hard on the actual words. Please comes out "pa p P" and thank you is just "you" it's really quite darling! Good work my little tea pot!

would you like a spot of tea? Yes please!

the tea pot makes bubbly/water noises when it's poured, and you think it's so funny


I love that it sings songs about nice manners (and has a British accent!) Elleah, you can sign please and thank you, and you are working hard on the actual words. Please comes out "pa p P" and thank you is just "you" it's really quite darling! Good work my little tea pot!
1 comment:
These are just to great! thanks for posting! I love them. She is so adorable. Thanks again and love you guys.
Post a Comment