Wednesday, February 3, 2010

words words words

So many words!
Miss Elleah, in the past 3 weeks you have become quite a chatter box! You come up to me, look me straight in the eyes say "mama" and start babbling as fast as you can go! You jibber in your own special language and try to repeat every word I say! Your new found favorite word is "TA DA". You announce when you do something important for everyone to hear. Perfect strangers think you're hilarious (which you are)! You wake up and I hear= "ta da", we finish reading a book and "ta da", Daddy comes home it's a big "ta da!". It adds a little excitement to my everyday activities. At times I feel like your my very own assistant in my "great house cleaning magic show" = Ta Da!! You also love to say "oh no" and "I don't know". You hold out your hands and shrug your itty bitty shoulders. Once again- hilarious! You made us all gasp in excitement when I held the phone up to talk to dad and you said "hi dada". You, my little one are getting so big!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket



1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I'm so glad she loves chocolate cake! That was one of my biggest vices when i was pregnant with her! In fact that was usually my appetizer to my meals. I would eat the entire cake and my entire meal!! Oh how chocolate cake heals the heart! Thanks for the post! Amazing as always!! I love love love you guys! A love for each one of you! I can't wait for Sunday!!