We've been up to some pretty fun activities lately. We've decided every day Mike has a day off we are going to try to do something really fun as a family. It makes days together really count. No cleaning, no laundry just fun! Here are some of the things we've been up to.
The Living Planet Aquarium!

-our review=We LOVED LOVED It! I was very impressed
(we bought a family pass and will be visiting often) They did such a great job. The information was great, the set up was super and the murals/walls were adorable! Elleah didn't want to leave.


Touching Bat Rays! Elle was super excited to touch them until she actually did-
I think their soft slippery texture threw her off.

Celebrating Mikes birthday in Springville. This was the first time Elleah really got into the cake and wanted to eat it. I guess she's a woman after my own heart=it's all about the Chocolate cake
The Bean Museum!

I was worried how she would do here, but she turned out loving it. She was a little nervous when we first walked in but by the end she was saying "touch" to everything.The Living Planet Aquarium!

-our review=We LOVED LOVED It! I was very impressed
(we bought a family pass and will be visiting often) They did such a great job. The information was great, the set up was super and the murals/walls were adorable! Elleah didn't want to leave.


Touching Bat Rays! Elle was super excited to touch them until she actually did-
I think their soft slippery texture threw her off.

Celebrating Mikes birthday in Springville. This was the first time Elleah really got into the cake and wanted to eat it. I guess she's a woman after my own heart=it's all about the Chocolate cake
The Bean Museum!

Hardware Ranch Elk Refuge





1 comment:
Wow! this is great! thanks again. I love seeing elleah's face. she is so beautiful. thanks.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment